Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This is my first Feature and Follow Friday, and I'm excited to meet more fellow bloggers!
Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - honestly, I tried my hardest to like the book, but it just wasn't possible! The characters were both one-dimensional and too good to be true, and the plot was pretty much nonexistent.
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers